Bhyve: CARP

Scott Pilz scottp at solarus.net
Fri Jun 20 02:00:04 UTC 2014

 	I know VTNET does not support CARP just yet - but has anyone tried
to run a trunk to the vtnet and VLAN off of say vtnet0, setup CARP on that
vlan? If not, I'll try it - just looking to save myself some time.

 	Also as I send very few emails to this list - I'd like to say that
Bhyve is an amazing feat. In the last few days we have established four
production bhyves (now serving our customers) and planning for 20
additional installations this year. I built a front-end to handle
starting/stopping/configuration/etc (as I did not have much luck with vmrc
- just didn't do what I wanted it to do).

 	Thanks for all the hard work in this amazing project.

 	Scott