best way to add www to wheel

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 10:21:34 UTC 2014

So something like this in pkg-install?

cat - << EOF > /usr/local/etc/sudoers.d/petitecloud
Cmnd_Alias PETITECLOUD = /usr/sbin/service petitecloud stop,
/usr/sbin/service petitecloud start, /usr/sbin/service petitecloud restart
www ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: PETITECLOUD
EOF

note this will be 0.2.4 which I am planning some other changes for also
like making the petitecloud account and /usr/local/etc/rc.d optoinal and
will need to ask (on the right list this time ;-)) how to do that best