using -virtualization@ as the preferred support channel for petitecloud?

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 03:07:49 UTC 2014

We are in the process of updating PetiteCloud.org in preparation for our
upcoming release of 0.2.3 (which will include support for Linux as a guest,
though still with FreeBSD as the only host and bhyve the only hypervisor
that currently runs in hardware virtualization mode).  We're wondering if
it is ok if we update the resources page to say that all support questions
should go to -virtualization@?

We've already been doing this unofficially for quite some time, and
PetiteCloud does not currently have a large enough user base to justify a
mailing list of its own.  If/when questions about PetiteCloud become too
high volume here, we will then, of course, start our own mailing list.