BHyVe as non root

Andrea Brancatelli abrancatelli at schema31.it
Fri Jan 17 08:47:29 UTC 2014

Thank you, you've been very clear.

Let me know if I can help anyhow with future testings on this item - that's
the only thing I can do to help :-)

--

*Andrea BrancatelliSchema 31 S.r.l. - Socio UnicoResponsabile ITROMA -
FIRENZE - PALERMO ITALYTel: +39. 06.98.358.472*

*Cell: +39 331.2488468Fax: +39. 055.71.880.466Società del Gruppo SC31
ITALIA*