emulators/petitecloud 0.2.1 available

Jason Garrett kingedgar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:50:04 UTC 2014

Trying to build 0.2.5 via your instructions on petitecloud.org I get the
following error during make install...

===> Creating users and/or groups.
** Cannot find any information about group `petitecloud' in /usr/ports/GIDs.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/emulators/petitecloud

Any help is appreciated.