CFT: Very rough draft of PetiteCloud 0.2.4 (Linux as a host)

John Baldwin jhb at freebsd.org
Wed Feb 5 19:28:23 UTC 2014

On Tuesday, February 04, 2014 09:55:13 AM Michael Dexter wrote:
> May I suggest you take this all to a personal blog?

I agree.  You can use a blog on petitecloud.org if you wish, but the purpose
of this list is discussing virtualization techniques FreeBSD supports including
jails/vimage, hypervisors (bhyve), and accelerated guest support (e.g. Xen HVM
and Hyper-V drivers).  An occasional note about petitecloud may be warranted,
but the current volume is excessive.  Also, this list is not suitable for use
as a support forum for a commercial product.  It is certainly appropriate for
bug reports in the aforementioned list of topics (e.g. bhyve bugs or bhyve
performance testing results) that may come out of "downstream" bug reports.

--
John Baldwin