Current problem reports assigned to freebsd-virtualization at FreeBSD.org

Michael Gmelin freebsd at grem.de
Mon Feb 3 19:02:01 UTC 2014

On Mon, 3 Feb 2014 19:32:21 +0100
Mark Martinec <Mark.Martinec+freebsd at ijs.si> wrote:

> Aryeh Friedman wrote:
> > By now we have made enough progress in runninng FB as a VM on FB ...
>
> Please avoid shortening FreeBSD as FB.  It is confusing for a casual
> reader as FB is commonly associated with Facebook, and it is
> unfriendly to search engines.  If FreeBSD is too much to type, use
> FBSD.

I restrained myself from asking the same, but I agree 100% with Mark,
FB == Facebook, FreeBSD == FreeBSD.

Also, please don't top post (I know it's hard these days, especially
with gmail, but it's FreeBSD etiquette for a reason, see
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/articles/mailing-list-faq/etiquette.html
).

Thank you.

--