is now official

Michael Dexter editor at
Tue Aug 26 14:51:22 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I am posting to this list as a great many bhyve users and contributors
are subscribed to it.

I am pleased to report that is now the official
repository for miscellaneous bhyve information, specifically those
topics that are not covered in the manual pages and the FreeBSD
Handbook. The content at has been updated and merged into the
previous /bhyve wiki page.

The documentation team has been notified of this change and may choose
to migrate it from the F.A.Q. format.

The bhyve developers and I are discussing the future role of
One thought is to host even-more-miscellaneous bhyve-related content
such as social media and videos.

Thank you everyone who has contributed to this content.

Michael Dexter
bhyve Volunteer