Patch to virt-manager port for bhyve

Craig Rodrigues rodrigc at FreeBSD.org
Fri Aug 15 23:26:51 UTC 2014

Jason,

Can you apply this patch to the virt-manager port:

https://people.freebsd.org/~rodrigc/libvirt/patch-virtmanager-bhyve.txt

This allows using virt-manager to start a bhyve VM.  I gave a
presentation on this
at Bay Area FreeBSD Users Group (BAFUG) recently:

http://www.slideshare.net/CraigRodrigues1/libvirt-bhyve

Roman Bogorodskiy has pushed a similar patch upstream, but the upstream
virt-manager code now depends on gtk3, and we don't fully have that supported
in ports yet.  Getting the newer virt-manager in ports with gtk3
supported is a big job, that
I don't have the bandwidth for right now, but this patch helps a lot.

Thanks!
--
Craig