HOWTO needed for installing Linux VM under bhyve

Dmitry Morozovsky marck at rinet.ru
Sun Apr 20 23:35:48 UTC 2014

Dear colleagues,

I've found some vague links to sysutils/grub2-bhyve, but my naive attempts to
get things done failed.  I tried to run debian7/i386, if this is important.
Native freebsd VMs are fine.

Could anybody please point me to the document how should we cook grub2? Or,
maybe, collect it on wiki.freebsd.org before putting it into the Handbook?

Thanks!

--
Sincerely,
[ FreeBSD committer:                                 marck at FreeBSD.org ]