Hyper-V driver development status

Abhishek Gupta (LIS) abgupta at microsoft.com
Wed Sep 11 15:38:45 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback.

I have seen the "caclru: runtime went backwards from xxx usec to yyy usec for pid zzzz" off an on but I have not seen any visible system impact because of that. It could be because the clock is virtualized and the system is taking some time to adjust to it. We can file this as a bug in our database and work on resolving it.

The "Status: Degraded (Integration services upgrade required)" issue is benign.

The "Heartbeat shows as 'OK (No Application Data)" is benign too.

Let us know if you guys are seeing some other issues.
Thanks,
Abhishek