getting involved in bhyve projecct

Michael Dexter editor at callfortesting.org
Fri Jan 4 01:02:45 UTC 2013

On 1/3/13 4:41 AM, Harsh Bhatt wrote:
> I am very much interested and eager to get involved in bhyve project.
> I want to start with doing up something small initially. My strong
> parts are C and OS. So can someone suggest me what should i do and
> how i can get involved.

Welcome!

Testing is a great place to start because each person asks a question of
it that no one else has thought of. Do you have it up and running?

I have attempted to make this easy with the binaries and scripts at
http://bhyve.org

Non-FreeBSD experience is also welcome as we map out how to support
other operating systems as guests.

All the best,

Michael