Upcoming FreeBSD 10.x + bhyve ...

Marc Fournier scrappy at hub.org
Tue Dec 3 08:28:17 UTC 2013

How about disk size?   The Instructions for vmrun.sh state:

====
6. Select default console type "vt100" or whatever is appropriate for you
   Install on disk device vtbd0 (appears as a 8GB disk device)
   At the end select "yes" when the "Manual Configuration" box appears.
====

I’m assuming that I can change that default, but, if let’s say I stick with 8G to start, but decide I want to make it bigger later … is there an ability to ‘growfs’ the file system?  Or do I build a bigger system, rsync hte files from old to new and ditch the old?  or … ?