Would there be interest in virtualization of the ixgbe driver?

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 18:55:14 UTC 2011

While it seems interesting in theory, from what Ryan has told me it would
require
massive change to the code base, which I do not think is worthwhile without
significant demand.

This ability could be provided with SRIOV host support, which I would rather
see.

I'm still willing to look at changes and decide then if Ryan wishes.

Jack