Looking for FreeBSD VPS provider!

Francisco Reyes lists at stringsutils.com
Sun Sep 19 12:02:08 UTC 2010

Phan Quoc Hien writes:

> I know RootBSD is FreeBSD VPS Provider...Anyone know another provider?
> Best regards,

Have no experience with, but have gathered link from previous posts
http://dflyhost.net - dragonfly hosting
http://queair.net - Run by members of NYCBSD users group

Currently using

I think VMware based
They claim to have unlimited bandwith. I use so little bandwith that I can't
attest the validity of the claim.. ie some people tell you unlimited.. as
lnog as you don't go over X amount of bandwith.. like cell phone carriers
Have been using them for less than 6 months with a little VM for mail only.
So far no problems.

You do 100% of the work. They just provide a VM

Jail based.
Have used them for years. A good combination of full control (you get root
in the jail) and automation through their control panel.