shmget and vimage

Milan Obuch freebsd-virtualization at dino.sk
Tue Mar 16 14:06:05 UTC 2010

Hi,

some time ago I built a multi network monitor using older version with Marko
Zec's vimage patch. I am trying to port it to 8-STABLE (newer features,
easier maintenance...) with partial success.

Basically, I use shared memory as common data area across more vimages in
order to be able to generate quick summaries from in-memory data. I was not
able to get it running under freshly compiler 8-STABLE, error message is

shmget: Function not implemented

Has anybody any idea? Patch to test to enable use of shared memory in vnet
jails?

Regards,
Milan