IMUNES on FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE...

Marko Zec zec at icir.org
Sat Jan 9 15:22:13 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 05 January 2010 22:06:33 Michael Madigan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Has anyone been successful in getting IMUNES to run on FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE?
>  I have been trying and have had no luck.  I followed the directions from
> the following link exactly:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org/msg00156.htm
>
> I have no problem starting up IMUNES or creating network topologies.
> However, when I tried  to run a network topology, I would get the following
> error:

Hi Michael,

I'm not shure why and how, but you've triggered some experimental code in the
IMUNES GUI which was not supposed to be in the tree for a while, possibly due
to some environment variable you might have set.  Nevertheless, I've removed
the offending code from the CVS - could you try refetching the GUI code from
the anoncvs and let me know whether it fixes the issue for you?

Cheers,

Marko