Test Email...

Fri Dec 31 21:59:36 UTC 2010

On 12/31/2010 04:53 PM, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:

>> Greetings List.
>>
>> I have had a few complications posting to the virtualization list
>> since last night.
>>
>> This is a test email that hopefully will be sent to the list.
>
> You didn't really have problems; you sent your email four times;-)
>
> See http://docs.freebsd.org/mail/current/freebsd-virtualization.html
> (will rotate at midnight UTC I think).
>
> So yes, we received them.
Sorry about those.

I must have "do not recieve your own posts set for this list."

However, I sent the mail only once, but for some reason my logs kept
saying that the user account was refused by freebsd.org, and then it say
that the smtp session timed out.

Again, sorry for the multiple posts.

--
Respectfully,