natd & vimage

Ahrenholz, Jeffrey M jeffrey.m.ahrenholz at boeing.com
Fri Sep 19 23:59:10 UTC 2008

> can you send your diffs anyhow?
> I never completed the virtualisation of divert.
> I'll see what I can do  with them.

OK, here it is, good luck! I had divert working on a non-SMP system,
could divert packets to a userspace program that touches them.

Then the mroute part is a little bigger. Currently testing with XORP
PIM. Known bug during system reboot it crashes during ip_mroute module
unload. Haven't tested IPv6 multicast forwarding yet. (slightly
off-topic/wrong list, but you can crash a 7.0-GENERIC kernel if you
install the Xorp package from ports and set it up as a rendezvous
point!)

-Jeff