Software for virtualisation for FreeBSD needed

Marco ilikefbsd at web.de
Sat Oct 18 09:43:35 UTC 2008

>Okay, *now* I'm intrigued ... can you recommend a good 'setup guide'
for qemu
>under FreeBSD?  Or, a good generic one?
Actually its pretty simple to setup a qemu machine, what i realy enjoy
in qemu is the ability to emulate different architectures, for that
however i also have a "guide" i used when setting up a linux arm based
system on my fbsd. It's pretty much the same(actually its even easier)
to setup a x86 qemu based vm.

http://www.aurel32.net/info/debian_arm_qemu.php

hth,
 marco