Software for virtualisation for FreeBSD needed

Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko gaijin.k at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 04:40:22 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-10-18 at 01:22 -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Okay, *now* I'm intrigued ... can you recommend a good 'setup guide' for qemu
> under FreeBSD?  Or, a good generic one?
Ahem... please do not take it wrong way, but 'man qemu' and 'man
qemu-img' was all I needed at the time to get started. NAT setup was
lifted practically verbatim from "The Book of PF" by Peter Hansteen, and
hardly is QEMU specific.

If you want command line, I start my QEMU with, or contents of if_up.sh,
please, let me know and I will be happy to share.

Otherwise, no I don't know of any guide or howto document, sorry.

--
Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko (Олександр Коваленко)