new mailing list for xen

Kip Macy kmacy at freebsd.org
Fri Oct 17 05:46:26 UTC 2008

I've been getting a lot of recurring questions about the status of Xen
support in FreeBSD and Xen configuration issues - the answers to which
are changing frequently enough that simply adding a FAQ wouldn't make
sense. I expect that initially the mailing list will be the
"Dailykip", consisting of regular updates about enhancements combined
with a steady influx of bug reports and configuration questions.

If you're planning on testing out FreeBSD on Xen, please subscribe to
freebsd-xen.

Cheers,
Kip