``vimage'' Step 1.5 and following schedule

Bjoern A. Zeeb bz at FreeBSD.org
Sun Aug 24 18:50:07 UTC 2008

Hi,

in addition to the commit dates on
 	http://wiki.freebsd.org/Image/Notes200808DevSummit
I am trying to coordinate other things.

Ideally after Step 1.5 (if that does not work out) after Step 2,
multi-IP jail work should go in.

This will help Jamie to prepare a commit for the management interface
itself (no hierachies, no vnet support yet) in parallel to Step 2/3
and get that in, reduce his diff, get help with review, ...

The deadline for Step 1.5 commit is set as Sep 1st (tomorrow and a week)
and we should consider that reviewers will need their time as well.

Marko, Julian, in case you need help (as life/works/.. keeps you busy)
to get the INIT_VNET_*, etc. changes into vimage-commit2 let me know and
I will find someone else to do it/help. Just let me know.

I just would prefer to stay close to the schedule for those "easy"
(style) parts.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb              Stop bit received. Insert coin for new game.