[FreeBSD-users-jp 96423] Project Management Monitoring and Evaluation with Applications in MS Project 365, DUBAI

Ms Rute Martins rute.martins @ highproskills.co.za
2019年 8月 3日 (土) 02:08:51 UTC

*|MC_PREVIEW_TEXT|* The training course that will help you learn proven creative
and innovative thinking techniques to generate new ideas.

View this email in your browser
<*|ARCHIVE|*>

Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation Seminar
<http://>

19-23 August 2019, The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Dubai, The United Arab Emirates

Dear Freebsd-users-jp
It is our pleasure to invite you and your colleagues to our Project Management,
Monitoring & Evaluation Training Seminar that will take place at The Doubletree
By Hilton Hotel, Jumeirah Beach in Dubai, from 19-23 August 2019.

This hands-on practical training programme will help you build skills in Project
Management, Monitoring and evaluation so that you can design measurable projects
and programmes, track the progress of your projects and programmes, and analyse
their long-term impact on the communities you serve. You will also learn how to
use Microsoft Office Project 365 to manage and track the progress of your
projects and programmes.

Find Out More ►
<https://highproskill.com/event/project-management-monitoring-evaluation/>

Registration Process
To Register for this training programme, please use the download button below to
download our registration form. Fill your downloaded registration form and
return your filled copy to rute.martins @ highproskills.ae or
rute.martins @ highproskills.co.za.

Download Registration Form ▼
<https://mega.nz/#!vSQH1ajI!yREhsJxkHivRIMZyzAhvWbvdXmUXRykEaWSilUF0TFc>

You will learn the following:
    Understand the rationale for using results to define programme and project
    achievement
    Plan and design measurable projects and programmes using the logical
    framework
    Use performance indicators to measure progress
    Use evaluations to appraise the long-term value and worth of a program
    Assess the long-term impact of your projects and programmes

Participation Fee
Participation Fee is US$1 500 per delegate. This fee includes lunch and
refreshments, Course workbooks and training videos, Certificate of Course
Completion, airport pick-up and drop-off. This fee does not include
accommodation. However, we can assist you to book accommodation at the venue or
another cheaper hotel close to the venue.

View Other Courses ►
<https://highproskill.com/event_cat/conferences/>

Do not wait, the best time to take action is Now! Register for this course
today!

Have a great day further!

Very Best Regards,

Rute Martins
Sales & Marketing Executive

Questions about this Seminar?

Our experts can help you book your place on this course & answer your questions.
Call us 24/7!

+27 73 158 9738

Copyright © 2019, Highpro International Skills Training, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
8 Stoneridge Office Park, Block C, Modderfontein, Greenstone Hill
Johannesburg, South Africa
You can update your preferences
<*|UPDATE_PROFILE|*> or unsubscribe from this list
<*|UNSUB|*>