[FreeBSD-users-jp 95492] Thu 3/26/15

Jorge Kiong j.kiong at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:07:35 UTC 2015

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Sir,
I am the Head of Finance at Finance One Hong Kong Limited, a leading financial and asset Management Company here in Hong Kong.
I am in control of funds from a consortium of Private Investors  for long term investments.

If you are in need of funds to expand existing businesses or to start up a new project, then look no further as we would be more than delighted to work with you.
We are driven by a project's credibility to yield investment returns and should we ascertain your project as such, we will engage our funds at guaranteed 3% Fixed Interest Rate per annum but strictly in form of Loans.
Regards,
Jorge Kiong
Finance One Hong Kong Limited