[FreeBSD-users-jp 95207] FreeBSD's 3D Logo

3D Logos Service contact at 3dlogosservice.com
Mon Jun 2 17:39:04 UTC 2014

   Hello,
   We visited FreeBSD website, which is very noteworthy. That is the
   reason we decided to contact you.
   My name is Kate, the Director of 3D Logos Service (logo design and 3D
   animation house).
   You can find us at: [1]www.3dlogosservice.com
   If you are interested in our services the rate card is provided below.
   3D LOGOS SERVICE rate card:
   - transformation of existing 2D logos into 3D Logos from $250 usd
   (order 3D Logo and get the first HD animation for FREE)
   - new 2D logo designs from $180 usd for 5 unique concepts
   - logo animations from $75 usd
   - company or product presentations / modern whiteboard animations from
   $100 usd per each 30 seconds
   - company or product intros from $120 usd
   - professional business cards for $75 usd
   - screensavers and wallpapers from $75 usd
   We have prepared 100 logo animations to choose from:
   [2]www.3dlogosservice.com/animations.html
   The logos we make are very outstanding, designed to make an impression
   and to fulfill their role - the BRANDING !!! They make people remember
   your name.
   I hope we will have a chance to be proud of the work done for FreeBSD.
   I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
   Best regards,
   Kate, Director of 3D LOGOS SERVICE
   USA: +1 510 931 5802
   UK: +44 20 8123 9833
   PL: +48 22 389 6775
   Email: contact at 3dlogosservice.com
   [3]UNSUBSCRIBE
   This marketing e-mail is being sent in aiming to build business
   relation with FreeBSD. We are a high quality organization and wish to
   avoid not wanted email as much as you do. If you have received this
   e-mail in error, please accept our sincere apologies. If you do not
   wish to receive any further communication from us, please unsubscribe.