[FreeBSD-users-jp 95081] geothermal heat pump for central heating, ernergy saving

Hiseer micheal at hiseerenergypump.net
Fri Nov 1 06:46:59 UTC 2013

   Dear Manager ,

   Nice day and greeting from Hiseer .

   We are energy product manufacturer more than 10 years, We could
   provide : Air to water heat pump (9.5kw-69kw) ,Geothermal heat
   pump(7kw-77kw) & Water tank (100L-2000L) .Our energy solution could
   save your more than 80% heating bill as well as DHW bill.

   We are looking for Europe installers ,distributors to expand local
   market ,  all you inquiry will be reply in 24 hours .

   Looking forward to your reply

   Best regards

   Micheal

   Heat pump system sales engineer

   *******
   Guangzhou Hiseer Air Conditioning Co., Ltd,
   [1]www.chineseheatpump.com
   Email: [2]micheal at chinaheatpump.com
   Skype : iammicheallike
   Tel: 0086 20 61172407