KIND GESTURE

officefilee66 at gmail.com officefilee66 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 00:31:17 UTC 2021

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
Untitled form

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf06vT-sZW2C0Su7tTH5xNWM_8mtkPxKv-5rmaTI2z8SmcEKg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link

Hi,

My name is Warren E. Buffett, an American business magnate investor and
philanthropist. I believe strongly in giving and while am still living, I
had one idea that has never changed in my mind  and that is that you should
use your wealth to help people and I have decided to give {$2,500,000.00}
Two Million Five Hundred Thousand United Dollars, to randomly selected
individuals worldwide. On receipt of this email, you should count yourself
as the lucky individual.

Your email address was chosen online while searching at random. Kindly get
back to me at your earliest convenience before i travel to japan for my
treatment so I know your email address is valid. Here is my email
address(wearrren9 at gmail.com)

Thank you for accepting our offer. We are indeed grateful. You can Google
my name for more information: Warren Buffet or visit my website
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett

God bless you.
Best Regard
Mr.Warren E. Buffett Billionaire investor
(wearrren9 at gmail.com)

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.