FreeBSD Users in the Phoenix Area

Darrin Chandler dwchandler at stilyagin.com
Tue Jul 25 00:07:03 UTC 2006

At the beginning of this year we revived the Phoenix BSD User Group,
after it had been dead since 1999 or 2000. While we've had a decent and
growing attendance at our meetings, the FreeBSD crowd is sorely missing.

If you are a FreeBSD user, we would welcome you on the mailing lists and
at the meetings. If you have experience and would be willing to give a
presentation that would be great, too. If you live nowhere near Phoenix
but know people who do, please forward this to them. If none of the
above applies, but you have sage advice for me then I'd be glad to hear
it.

I have to say I'm quite surprised that the FreeBSD turnout has been, er,
nonexistant. We have NetBSD and OpenBSD people showing up! Where are the
FreeBSD people?!

dwchandler at stilyagin.com   |  http://bsd.phoenix.az.us/
http://www.stilyagin.com/  |