strange USB timing issue with u3g

CeDeROM cederom at tlen.pl
Wed Mar 13 15:46:54 UTC 2019

Hey there! I also noticed problems with U3G module with my new Quectel
EC25E miniPCI-E module replaced the Sierra Wireless on my Panasonic
CF-C2 notebook.. sometimes (very very often) the /dev/cuaU* is not
created properly so PPP has nothing to connect to..

So I have to use simple usbconfig to reset devices at boot.. but that
also sometimes does not help as devices seems to have random order..
and it causes problems with other devices that are already
attached/enumerated.. this is a bit unreliable..

I was wondering is there a problem with U3G module and how could I
quick fix it without the module rewrite?

Best regards :-)
Tomek