Potential Leads For demand Generation

meghan winter meghan.winter at technosystech.com
Sat Jun 15 18:16:20 UTC 2019

Hi,

Hope this note finds you well.

We being a global B2B database provider over a decade and a Compliant
Certificate Holder for GDPR. I am trying to reach you with potential leads
to help you target your marketing capabilities and boost your sales and
marketing plans for 2019.

IT Decision Makers: CIO, CTO, VP of IT, IT/Technology, Director of IT, IT
Managers Etc.

Finance: CFO, Chief Accountant, VP of Finance, President of Finance,
Controllers, Etc.

Marketing: CMO, SVP/VP Marketing, VP Partner Marketing, Director of
Marketing Etc.

Telecom/Contact Center: VP Telecom, Principal Director Telecom, Senior
Director Contact Center Etc.

HR Decision Makers: Head of HR, Chief HR Officer, SVP HR, Director HR, VP of
HR Etc.

IT Security: CISO, Head of Security, VP of IT Security Etc. And many more
titles.

If you are looking for the right MSPs, MSSPs, ISVs and VARs to partner with.
We have a customized list of MSPs, MSSPs, CSPs, VADs, SIs, ISVs and VARs
rendering services for Backup and Recovery, Connectivity,
Cyber/Email/Network/Cloud Security, IaaS, VoIP, CRM, DaaS, Virtualization,
IT Consulting, ERP, PaaS, End Users, Channel Partners, Resellers, OEM
Partners, Software Solution and Technology Partners, Services Partners and
many more.

Industry-Specific Lists: Agriculture, Business Services, Chambers of
Commerce, Cities, Towns & Municipalities, Construction, Consumer Services,
Cultural, Education, Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment, Finance,
Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Insurance, Law Firms & Legal Services,
Manufacturing, Media & Internet, Metals & Mining, Organizations, Real
Estate, Retail, Software, Telecommunications, Security, Tax, Accounting,
Transportation, and more!

Please let me know what technology users you would be interested in and I
will get back to you with more information regarding the same.

Warmest respect,

Meghan Winter

Digital Marketing

Data Coverage: Global