can not receive xfer interrupt after stop xfer is called intel XHCI Gemini Lake SOC

Shichun.Ma at dell.com Shichun.Ma at dell.com
Fri Dec 27 01:50:32 UTC 2019

Hi HPS,
XHCI spec just tells:
The configure Endpoint command TRB evalutes the bandwidth and resouce reqirement of the endpoints selected by the command.
So I don't think this command can be call to one endpoint several times.
How, I tried to call configure endpoint with DC (disable configure), it can't help.

>From XHCI spec's view, "reset Endpoint command" is enough to stop xfer.

Thanks & Regards,

Shichun Ma
Software Engineer
Dell | Cloud Client Computing
office +86 10 82862579,  Mobile +86 13241851528
shichun_ma at dell.com