Is FreeBSD-current XHCI 1.1 compliant?

Rajesh Kumar rajfbsd at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 16:41:31 UTC 2018

Hi Hans,

We have tried using a SSD disk with a USB 3.1 gen 2 to SATA bridge device
(XHCI 1.1).  The disk is detected and usable.  But seems it works in
"Bulk-Only" mode. Is there any plans to support USB attached SCSI?  I see a
tunable "hw.usb.xhci.streams" to enable USB streams.  But seems it does
nothing much.