VirtualBox 4.3.6 and USB Mass Storage problems

CeDeROM cederom at tlen.pl
Mon Feb 24 11:20:26 UTC 2014

Hello :-)

I have noticed that I am unable to work on USB memories attached to
guest system - I get various errors in different OS (i.e. Windows,
Linux, ...). I think it was possible before, and might come handy
quite often :-) Any hints apprciated :-)

Tomek

FreeBSD mercury 10.0-RELEASE FreeBSD 10.0-RELEASE #0 r260789: Thu Jan
16 22:34:59 UTC 2014
root at snap.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64

pkg info virtualbox-ose
virtualbox-ose-4.3.6
Name           : virtualbox-ose
Version        : 4.3.6
Installed on   : Fri Jan 31 02:25:26 CET 2014
Origin         : emulators/virtualbox-ose
Architecture   : freebsd:10:x86:64
Prefix         : /usr/local
Categories     : emulators
Licenses       : GPLv2
Maintainer     : vbox at FreeBSD.org
WWW            : http://www.virtualbox.org/
Comment        : A general-purpose full virtualizer for x86 hardware
Options        :
DBUS           : on
DEBUG          : off
GUESTADDITIONS : off