linux libusb again, I made an updated port...

Juergen Lock nox at jelal.kn-bremen.de
Fri Feb 7 20:14:00 UTC 2014

Hi!

 This came up on irc so I tried to build a linux libusb port (before
I learned about ports/146895), mine uses linux_base-gentoo-stage3
like linux_kdump with a src/lib/libusb head snapshot so it's more
up to date than wkoszek's build (ports/146895), and it's really
easy to update it again.  Also maybe it can be used as linux
libusb-1.0.so too; I didn't actually test it tho.

 Should this be committed?  Is wkoszek's version better since it
also builds on < 10.x?  Comments welcome...

 wkoszek's version:

 Mine:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~nox/tmp/linux_libusb.shar

 Distfile:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~nox/tmp/distfiles/linux_libusb-11.0r261448.tar.bz2

 10/amd64 package:

	http://people.freebsd.org/~nox/tmp/packages/10amd64/linux_libusb-11.0r261448.txz

(built via:

	poudriere bulk -v -j 10amd64 -p custom devel/linux_libusb

- btw for some reason the dependency emulators/linux_base-gentoo-stage3
doesn't build for 10i386 in poudriere bulk, I get a pkg segfault.  bapt
Cc'd...)

 Thanx,
	Juergen