Entering password at GELI prompt using USB keyboard

perox at freenet.de perox at freenet.de
Sun Feb 2 14:29:13 UTC 2014

First results after enabling debug output for ukbd:

My key presses are being processed, I see various ukbd_intr... and key_pressed messages. So you were right - the USB driver is not to blame.

Apparentlyhowever, GELI  doesn't receive any key events. I enabled kern.geom.eli.visible_passphrase but the GELI prompt doesn't show anything. Quite strange...

I'll check geom_eli.c again to maybe identify the changes from 9.0 to 9.1 that could be responsible. If anyone has a better suggestion, I'd gladly give it a try.

 -

---
Alle Postfächer an einem Ort. Jetzt wechseln und E-Mail-Adresse mitnehmen! http://email.freenet.de/basic/Informationen