usb/181159: Problem attaching USB device

Sergey Danilishin nbspjr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 09:30:01 UTC 2013

The following reply was made to PR usb/181159; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Sergey Danilishin <nbspjr at gmail.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, anastasiadis at datalive.gr
Subject: Re: usb/181159: Problem attaching USB device
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 12:28:22 +0300

 --089e012282c87db7ad04e7e6ec5b

 Hi everyone,

 I'm using FreeBSD 9.2-Release and facing the same issue. Today I got
 patches from this revision:
 http://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/base/255965and applied them to
 9.2-Release sources, then rebuilt the kernel.

 So, after reboot I still can see the same errors in dmesg, but my USB mouse
 is successfully recognized and I confirm that it works. I didn't try other
 USB devices yet though.

 My Motherboard is Asus Z87-PRO. I posted additional information with dmesg
 and usbconfig output to
 http://forums.freebsd.org/showpost.php?p=235125&postcount=8

 Thank you for patches, I can use my new hardware now :) Please let me know
 if you need more testing, I could try to help with that.

 --089e012282c87db7ad04e7e6ec5b

 Release and facing the same issue. Today I got patches from this revision:=
 =A0<a href=3D"http://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/base/255965">http://svnwe=
 b.freebsd.org/changeset/base/255965</a> and applied them to 9.2-Release sou=
 rces, then rebuilt the kernel.</div>
 sg, but my USB mouse is successfully recognized and I confirm that it works=
 My Motherboard is Asus Z87-PRO. I posted additional information with dmesg =
 and usbconfig output to=A0<a href=3D"http://forums.freebsd.org/showpost.php=
 ?p=3D235125&postcount=3D8">http://forums.freebsd.org/showpost.php?p=3D2=
 35125&postcount=3D8</a></div>
  Please let me know if you need more testing, I could try to help with that=
 .</div></div>

 --089e012282c87db7ad04e7e6ec5b--