priv_check/make_dev/devfs.rules: What is preventing a device to show up in a jail?

Fri May 10 19:33:21 UTC 2013

On Fri, 10 May 2013 13:43:47 +0200
Uffe Jakobsen <uffe at uffe.org> wrote:

> On 2013-05-10 12:11, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> >
> > I worry about what is going on. We have something which is supposed
> > to provide security as required, but is does not seem to work as
> > described. We either need to fix the documentation, or a bug in the
> > code. To do the later it needs to be debugged.
> >

> It seems to me that you are struggeling with this - or a related -
> problem:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/122838

Indeed, this is the problem. I have all entries visible now. Anyone
interested to have this changed (as suggested by Andriy in the PR)
should voice his opinion. I voiced mine already.

Bye,
Alexander.