AnyDATA ADU-500A USB-modem and a lot of "ubsa_cfg_request" errors

Alexey Markov a.markov at complitex.ru
Fri Nov 6 09:27:49 UTC 2009

Hello, Hans!
On November, 06 2009 at 11:29 you wrote to Alexey Markov:

 HPS> Maybe you device belongs in the ugensa.c driver and not ubsa.c

No, AnyDATA ADU-500A definitely belongs to the ubsa driver, it even
stated in the man page of ubsa. Just in case i had tried the ugensa
driver, but it doesn't work at all.

 HPS> if it does not support all those DTR/RTS ... settings?

I think, it may be connected with this PR: usb/134950

 HPS>  Do you have a datasheet for the modem in question?

Alas! There is no any datasheets neither in Google nor on manufacturer
site. :-(

--
WBR, Alexey Markov.