BlackBerry (Re: using libusb)

Kirk Davis kirk.davis at epsb.ca
Mon Jan 14 12:50:19 PST 2008

[mailto:owner-freebsd-usb at freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Mikhail Teterin

> I'm trying to port a suit called "barry", which provides a library and
some = utilities to work with RIM's BlackBerry devices.

  I have ported the uberry driver from OpenBSD over to FreeBSD.  I have
done a lot of changed and support for the new devices and am just
working on some final changed before submitting it.  I abandoned the
linux uberry driver as I didn't like the inteaction with libusb and
running it from userspace. Right now the code is at home or I would send
it to you.

---- Kirk