ZyXEL Omni 56K Plus USB/serial modem

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Wed Jan 2 12:02:04 PST 2008

Hi,

No, there are no other places to look. There are some generic classes of modems for example "umodem". If you have such a modem then it might be the case that the VID/PID won't be listed, hence the USB driver will be matched using the "bInterfaceClass" and "bInterfaceSubclass" fields of the interface descriptor.

--HPS