Qemu and USB forwarding

Justin Hibbits jrh29 at alumni.cwru.edu
Fri Oct 26 18:11:25 PDT 2007

Since my printer only works with Windows, I've been trying to get
Windows in Qemu working with USB forwarding, but no luck so far.
When it probes the device (All-in-one printer), it hangs in the ugen
driver, in state 'ugenri', and stays there.  Thus far, this is all
the information I've been able to gather.  I know USB forwarding is
experimental, but hoping I can get this printer working soon.  Has
anyone else seen this?  Google shows one instance, but that's it.  Is
there any way that I could work around this, or more information is
needed?

Thanks,

Justin