New mailing list for USB P4 project ?

Wilkinson, Alex alex.wilkinson at dsto.defence.gov.au
Sun Oct 14 20:19:47 PDT 2007

    0n Sun, Oct 14, 2007 at 07:41:08PM -0700, Alfred Perlstein wrote:

    >* Henrik Brix Andersen <henrik at brixandersen.dk> [071014 10:32] wrote:
    >> On Sat, Oct 13, 2007 at 04:59:56PM -0700, Alfred Perlstein wrote:
    >> > At this time the FreeBSD project has a committer assigned "full time"
    >> > to integration of your stack.   At the time that the integration is
    >> > complete there will be no need for such a list.
    >>
    >> Who, if you don't mind me asking? :)
    >
    >Me.

Nice! Can we have regular updates on progress ?

 -aW

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.