AverMedia USB Radio problem

Askon mks at realine.com.ua
Wed Mar 21 15:25:34 UTC 2007

Hi All,
At this time I'm trying to connect AverMedia USB
Radio(://www.avermedia.com/cgi-bin/products_multimedia_usbradio.asp?show=11)
to FreeBSD machine.
Searching in google does not give me any results, except papers about
connecting D-Link DSB-R100 device to FreeBSD, using ufm
driver(http://angerman.net/articles/radio/). D-Link
DSB-R100 runs on Philips 'TEA5757' chip, I think it is very close to Aver's
Philips 'TEA5767' chip, but in FreeBSD Aver device looks like uhid (USB HID):
uhid0: AVerMedia Technologies AVerMedia USB Radio, rev 1.10/0.03, addr 2,
iclass 3/0
Connected to mic input device produces a noise, but I can't set frequency,
that I need.
http://av-usbradio.sourceforge.net/ - here I found solution for linux, may be
it adaptable for freebsd also?
Please let me know, if you have any ideas or information, or simply useful
links, that takes this problem.
Thx.