amd64 usb error=4 intel dg965ry mainboard

Rick Mullis probsd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 02:25:56 UTC 2007

I have had an ongoing issue with freebsd 7-current. I keep getting error "root hub problem, error=4". I have been watching all of the maillists and searching Google for a few weeks but I can't find that any one else is having the same issue. I have been updating the source code on a daily basis and building world and kernel and yes, installing them too but the same issue is there. When I boot the computer the usb lights are on but as soon as it gets to usb0 the lights shut off and no matter what kind or what speed device I plug in I get no change. Please help before I loose all of my hair.

Thank you
Rick