amd64/109274: MCP55 USB Controller fails to attach in AMD64 Current SMP Kernel

Thomas Sparrevohn Thomas.Sparrevohn at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 21 13:54:28 UTC 2007

On 20 Feb 2007, at 19:30, M. Warner Losh wrote:

I tested with 7.0-Current and the New USB stack and it finds all
controllers and
it seems to work. I do some more testing with different devices later
today and
try to validate that there no side effects

But its good news - Thanks Hans Petter, John and Warner - If you need
anything tested the system is not currently being used for anything
permanent so
I be happy to help in any way