axe(4) with Ax88178 and Ax88772 support (update)

J.R. Oldroyd fbsd at opal.com
Tue Apr 10 19:58:32 UTC 2007

On Apr 02, 23:00, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:

> Could you install the new USB stack and see if your AXE device works?

I have tested the Ax88772 import in your new USB stack.

It does move packets, but rx is very slow.

Tx gets me around 650-750 kB/s on a large file scp.
Rx gets me only 35 kB/s on the same file.

By comparisson, this driver in the current USB stack in 6-stable
gets me full speed for both tx and rx.

Haven't had time to debug but will try to over the next few
days.

	-jr