usb/101043: [usbdevs] [patch] Add vendor "Sony Ericsson Mobile Comm. AB" to usbdevs

Florent Thoumie flz at FreeBSD.org
Sat Oct 7 04:40:22 PDT 2006

Synopsis: [usbdevs] [patch] Add vendor "Sony Ericsson Mobile Comm. AB" to usbdevs

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: flz
State-Changed-When: Sat Oct 7 11:38:55 UTC 2006
State-Changed-Why:
What do you need the usbdevs entry for?
I don't see any reason to add one unless you need it for a quirk or if
you need to add it to a specific driver product id list.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-usb->flz
Responsible-Changed-By: flz
Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Oct 7 11:38:55 UTC 2006
Responsible-Changed-Why: