My USB controller driver

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Fri Dec 30 13:35:47 PST 2005

Hi,

I just want to remind you of my USB controller driver for FreeBSD. I have now
created a new homepage for it:

http://www.turbocat.net/~hselasky/usb4bsd

The sources are currently part of my ISDN4BSD driver, and can be downloaded by
running the following command, if one has got Subversion installed:

svn --username anonsvn --password anonsvn checkout svn://svn.turbocat.net/i4b

This should make it very easy to make patches against my driver, if anyone has
any suggestions for improvements. For those of you not familiar with svn, a
patch can be produced by running the command "svn diff".

It is also possible to browse the sources at the homepage without having to
install SVN.

Happy New Year!