new USB driver

Hans Petter Selasky hselasky at c2i.net
Mon Nov 29 12:52:30 PST 2004

Hi,

I've hacked together a new version of my USB driver, which should be up to
date with FreeBSD-5-current. All memory is now allocated using bus_dma_xxx. A
compatibility layer has been added so that the old USB drivers will work. The
USB driver supports OHCI, UHCI and EHCI. You need FreeBSD 5.2/5.3 to get it
compiled. Anyone who wants to give it a try?

Create a new directory and download the following files and type "make
install" (to uninstall type "make deinstall")

http://home.c2i.net/hselasky/isdn4bsd/privat/usb/Makefile
http://home.c2i.net/hselasky/isdn4bsd/privat/usb/new_usb_1_5_4.diff.bz2
http://home.c2i.net/hselasky/isdn4bsd/privat/usb/new_usb_1_5_4.tar.bz2

Yours